Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Two for Tuesday!

Ahh... who doesn't love to go shopping?

And who doesn't love a sale?

I'm linking up again with The Teaching Tribune and picking 2 items from my TPT store to put at half off!

But the surprise is, I'm putting a little more than 2 things on sale! 

I had a lot of awesome feedback on my 2nd Grade Boggle Board Pack the other week so I'm putting all three sets half off through midnight tonight!  

Click here to get my 1st grade set, 2nd grade set, and 3rd grade set!

Each set incorporates the High Frequency Words/Dolch List of words in each boggle board.  There are 36 sets, so enough for each week of school.  I use mine in my word work stations or as a "I'm Done, What Do I Do Now?" activity.  My kids LOVE them!


So, head over and see what else is on sale and spread the love!  Tell your friends!  The sale is on! :)



1 comment:

  1. Chasing instructive and profession yearnings, getting an Overall Instructive Turn of events (GED) qualification remains as a vital achievement for some people. Whether meaning to additional one's schooling or advance in the labor force, the GED test fills in as a door to open doors for individual and expert development. Notwithstanding, getting ready for and effectively finishing the GED assessment can present huge difficulties, particularly for the people who have been out of formal training for quite a while. In such cases, looking for GED test help can have a significant effect in making progress. In this article, we investigate the different assets and systems accessible to help people in their GED test readiness venture.

    ReplyDelete