Monday, June 23, 2014

Monday Meet Me #4

I don't know about y'all, but I feel like I'm working harder being at home than I did while at school!  Whew... who knew a 4 year old and 11 month old, selling a house, planning for VBS, packing for vacation, and trying to plan (some) for next year at school would be this tiring?!  Cause I'm pooped!  

Today I'm linking up again with The Teaching Tribune for this week's installment of Monday Meet Me.  So, take a look at my three random (very random) and "interesting" factoids about moi.  

Tomorrow I'll be linking with them again as I choose 2 of my TPT items to put at half off!  I love Tuesday!! :)





1 comment:

  1. Love owls and clipart, too! Glad to meet you today with the summer bloggin' linky! I am a new follower and fellow second grade teacher blogger.

    Smiles,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete