Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Worksheet Wednesday #4

I am so loving this Summer Bloggin' Link up at the Teaching Tribune!  Makes my blogging life a little easier having something to write about during the summer...and gives me an excuse to look for awesome resources and freebies for next year.  

I'm linking up some summer themed graphic organizers found on my preview for my monthly and holiday themed graphic organizer set.  Click on the preview to download your set!



My students use these all the time.  They get excited to see what the next month's organizer looks like!  The freebie includes a place for students to write about the characters, setting, problem and solution.  I hope you'll be able to use these in your classroom!  Thanks for stopping by and check out some other wonderful resources!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. I love to follow 2nd grade teachers and I didn't realize that I wasn't following you! But now I am!
    I'll be back to see what's new in your postings.
    Patty
    Second In line

    ReplyDelete