Sunday, November 27, 2011

Back to the grind...with a freebie!

So, ya ready to go back to work?


Nope, not I... especially when you have to go back to car duty.  Yuck.


But, I suppose if I want to get paid (har har) I'll go back to work tomorrow.  I really enjoyed my time off, especially getting to see the kiddo and hubby more.  And I suppose I'm ready to see the kids (only if they behave, lol).  


Anyone going to be hitting up Cyber Monday sales?  I hope to stay up til midnight to see what's going on, but will probably be in bed pretty soon.  TPT is having a great Cyber Monday sale... going to be purchasing some goodies I've saved in my wish list.  


I just posted a freebie on my store on ordinal numbers and even/odd numbers.  I've found it hard to find good material on ordinal numbers and my new math text has nothing on it, so like everything else, I've just made it :) and will share it with you.  Hope you can use it :)


Enjoy your first day back tomorrow.  May your kiddos come eager to learn and with sharpened, unbreakable pencils.  Ahhhhh.....keep dreaming :)


Click here to get my winter ordinal numbers freebie :)









1 comment:

  1. Very Cute!
    With our new common core it is so "teach it and move on!" and since it is in the K Scope and Sequence, it isn't in ours at all!!! Of course we still do it- I just don't put it in the plans...wink wink
    Staci

    ReplyDelete