Thursday, December 1, 2011

Been busy doing nothing

I feel bad because I haven't posted anything this week.  What have I been doing?  


Been busy doing NOTHING.


Yup, I've been blog stalking, pinteresting, and working on random projects, but nothing seriously productive.  I've just been restless.  I've got a million projects started, but nothing near finished and that frustrates me.  Adult ADD?  I hope not.  But if that's the only germ I pick up from my kiddos at school, hmmm.... scratch that.  Don't want it.  Shew, go away!


I don't know what it is but I get this restlessness about twice a year, where I need to go make, buy, trade, sell, or {insert random appropriate verbage} and I don't know how to do it.  I've been really wanting to get my TPT and TeachersNotebook stores up and going, but I feel like I've just got bits and pieces of stuff here and there.  


You ever feel that way?  Please tell me I'm not alone :)


I had three hours to myself tonight- hubby at work, 2 year old with Grandma, just me and the dog.  What did I do?  Grade a stack of papers that I'd put off since before Thanksgiving break.  What did I want to do?  Spend my "pay to the order of MOI" part of my paycheck on random stuff, shoes, purses, clothes, ya know, the good stuff :)  Libra tendencies.  Seriously, something is out of balance and I need to get it back.  


School has been quite the week.  It's like the countdown to Christmas has been amped up with Red Bull and sugar.  So tired of 2nd graders who don't listen, run their mouths, and just have no regard for an adult who is giving instructions to them.  Ugh.  And the problem is, they know we can't do anything to them.  It's such a joke.  My good friend emailed this to me the other day.  I'll wrap up by saying how appropriate and how sad that it's like this in the field now.


Tomorrow is FRIDAY {happy dance!!}  



No comments:

Post a Comment