Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My Home Away from Home.... Room 202

My room has been bloggifed.  Seriously.  I have been so inspired by all the things I've seen on other wonderful teachers' blogs that I had to have it.  Right then.  So, to pass it forward, I'm posting some pictures of my classroom.  They were taken with my cell phone, so please excuse the poor quality. 


Word Study Word Storage

I teach Word Study and ANYONE who teaches that knows how awful it is to keep up with the cards after the kiddos have cut them out.  I took the class through UVA this summer and the professor brought in her storage method.  She had a drawer system that was a lot bigger than these, but I didn't have space (who does, right?).  I purchased these from Wally World for about $15 and it has worked out great.  Each of my kids have a number and that's the number of their drawer.  When they go get their WS notebooks, they pick up their drawer and return to their seats. 

Will post more later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment