Thursday, July 17, 2014

Goodbye, Following Optimism

I have some great news!

I'm done with this blog!  But, I'm starting a new one.  Ha!  

I got tired of the name.  It really wasn't me...not teachery...didn't want to have to explain it.  I got the name by googling something and going to the bottom of the first page and finding the first two words that came to sight.  Lo and below...

Please continue to follow me... I have really enjoyed this journey and am looking to continue and expand into better things.  My new blog is now up and running... it's cleaner and more streamlined.  All the things I wish I had known about when I first began in 2011... wow.  

If you follow me on Facebook, you may have already seen the name change.  

Thanks again for all you've done by reading, commenting, and making me feel like I've helped or inspired another teacher along the way.  

My new blog is called Owls and Lessons, Etc.  Please head on over and be a friend!


3 comments: