Monday, June 9, 2014

Monday Made it! AND Monday Meet Me

Oh, I've missed doing these!

I didn't get to do these last year, but did the summer before and they were so much fun!  Gave me another excuse to get a little messy and creative over the summer!

Well, I've not done anything too crafty because I'm still packing up my classroom.  But I thought I'd share with you a memo board that I made awhile back to help with bus notes for my kids...

I saw this pin on Pinterest....


and while I haven't gotten around to hanging it up, or even finding a good spot by the door, I'm still loving this!  The kids even put their notes on the board for me!  




I just took an old bulletin board (small), and covered it with owl fabric (of course!) and crisscrossed twine to make the holders.  I had some owl ribbon and hot glued around the edge.  I also put buttons where the twine crossed to make the twine stay tight.  It's sitting on my bookshelf by my door.  I'm trying to figure out a way to hang it vertically on the side of the bookshelf for next year.  I see some command hooks in my future.

What have you made?  Link up to Tara's weekly Monday Made its!



and for the 2nd link up...


Head over to the Teaching Tribune and link up to the week's link ups!




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Your owl memo board turned out too cute! Thanks for linking up:)
    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete