Sunday, November 25, 2012

Who's ready for more shopping??

Tomorrow (actually midnight!!) marks Cyber Monday - otherwise known as my kind of shopping... the non-crowded, non-drag my behind off the couch and wait in line after line kind of shopping.  

If you've been living under a rock, or just not reading your blog subscriptions this week, then you've not heard about TPT's Cyber Monday and Tuesday sale!!!


Do you have your wishlist full of goodies?  Everything is 10% off and lots of other stores, including mine, are offering and additional 20% off!  Enter code cmt12 at checkout!

Everything in my store is 20% off, including my new math centers, Deck the Halls - with Math Centers!

  Get ready for some shopping!!!  

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to add a comment here to mention thanks for you very nice ideas. Blogs are troublesome to run and time consuming thus I appreciate when I see well written material. written material.Your time isn't going to waste with your posts. Thanks so much and stick with it No doubt you will definitely reach your goals! Have a great day!

    gift cards

    ReplyDelete