Saturday, August 13, 2011

Being crafty

So, I've decided to work on some creative outlets.  I have a lot of creative people in my family, and most of these relatives have great outlets for their artistic greatness.  My great-grandmother was a painter and sculptor (I actually have one of her oil paintings..it's awesome).  My mom can paint, draw, sew, crochet anything.  One of my brothers is an awesome tattoo artist, and both brothers can draw or paint about anything.  Where does that leave me?  Jealous...lol.  I've been working on making things this summer, especially before school starts.  Being practical, I've been making things for my classroom.  Just finished a yarn and felt wreath... found the tutorial online and tweaked it.  I must say, I'm pretty pleased.  Maybe I didn't miss the creative artsy gene after all.  Maybe it was just tweeked :)

No comments:

Post a Comment