Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Hopefully, I still have someone who will read this!

Hello long lost blogging friends and followers...

I am ashamed to say that it's been almost one (year!!!!) since I've last posted on my poor blog.

Well, I'm dusting it off and working on getting things back in order.  

To sum up the last few months, I had baby girl number two in July.  Emilie is so much fun... her big sister loves her and poor hubs is outnumbered.  Even the dog is a girl :)


Emilie is crawling, sitting up, and cutting two teeth right now, and Natalie is growing faster and smarter every day.  She's in preschool and LOVING it would be the understatement of the year.  Having a child in school puts a whole new perspective on teaching.  

I've been working on some new units, slowly, surely, and really missed being in blogland.  My two step word problems have been such a success that I'm working on creating new ones for 3 digit numbers and even some one step word problems.

Here's one that I just finished the other week and have already had some bites!  


Click on the picture to check it out!
It's on sale for $2.00 through Thursday!!

Are you getting any snow?  We are supposed to get over a foot... not since Natalie was born 4 years ago have we had a snowstorm this big.  Hmmm.... a trend?  New babies, lots of snow?  

Looking forward to getting this blog back up and running :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on many accounts! First that precious baby. I love this picture. Be sure to keep it handy when they begin those teenage years of cat fighting! ha ha!

    And also congrats on getting back to blogging. We all understand that being with those girls is so much more worth it than blogging. I have one 20 month old grand daughter and I love her to pieces. . plus I have two more on the way in July. . . a week a part!
    I live in Michigan and this winter we have had over 48 inches of snow. . . and last I checked we aren't done with winter yet. Enjoy that snow you could get and be safe!
    Patty
    Second In Line

    ReplyDelete