Friday, January 18, 2013

Lots and lots going on!

This has by far been one of the craziest few months in my life.  Lots, lots, and lots going on!  First of all, the most exciting news... I found out after Thanksgiving that we are adding on to our family :)  Baby Tater Tot #2 is due to arrive at the end of July.  Once I got past feeling sick all of December and into January, I'm a lot more excited!  Top it off with catching the flu right before Christmas break (and couldn't take any Tamiflu because of the pregnancy....) it took awhile to get over that.  My daughter caught it too, so thankful for the hubs for taking care of us!  She, of course, got to take Tamiflu and was over it in 2 days, just in time for Christmas.  Rather it have been her any day! :)

She is adamant that she wants a baby sister.  Every day it's "No brother mom.  Just a sister."  She's very matter of fact for a 3 year old.  Of course, I think it's a boy, but we won't find out anything until late March or early April.  Very excited!!

I feel like it took me 3 times longer to get things back to normal after Christmas because of all the sickness (both flu and preggo) and catching up at work.  Today, I'm enjoying a day at home... not because of the snow we got last night, but my district already had today off.  Of course it would snow when I'm already off :)

But I wanted to take a few minutes to catch up on here because it has been a long while since I've posted anything, and while this isn't school related, I hope my wonderful followers will pardon my absence for the past few weeks :)

Hope everyone has a terrific Friday, and those east coasters who got snow, enjoy it!  It's absolutely gorgeous!!

2 comments: