Things that y'all don't know about me.....
1. My picture that I have on my blog...(I'll wait while you go look lol)... that picture was taken of me at my alma mater, Longwood University, in front of my sorority's brick. I was/am a member of Tri-Sigma Sorority and they were founded in 1898 at Longwood. That picture means a lot to me!! :) Tri-Sigmas are cool because they have a skull and crossbone on their badge. I'd tell you what it meant...but I'd have to kill you...haha. Hence my cool pink coffee mug...
2. My hubs and I were high school sweethearts. I met him my senior year in high school (he graduated the year before me....but since I was still in HS, high school sweethearts!) We've been together for almost 14 years, married 8 years in a few weeks!
3. I love Mexican food. My favorite place to eat is our local Mexican restaurant, but we are also getting a Chipotle nearby. I cannot wait until they open! Barbecoa burrito bowl...I'm coming for you!
4. Some of my favorite TV shows are on the SyFy channel... I love Ghost Hunters, Destination Truth, and Ghost Adventures (Travel Channel). See a theme there?? Ghosts have always interested me...These are on my DVR regularly!! I also love The Big Bang Theory.
5. I love to watch sports. I love football...college and pro. This is one of my favorite things regarding football I've seen:
My favs: College Football: Virginia Tech (Go Hokies!!)
Pro Football: Green Bay Packers (sigh....Aaron Rogers and Clay Matthews....)
Baseball: Red Sox
Hockey: Red Wings (I married a Yankee....hehe)
NASCAR: again, I married into this one... Dale Jr.
6. I love the ocean. I just spent a week in my favorite place of all... the OBX.
7. I love anything to do with Celtic art. I think it's fascinating the way it intertwines and connects... I actually own this ring. It's based from one of my favorite series, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
8. I hate my handwriting... part of my OCD is that I have to write perfectly...and since that never ever happens, I hate it. Lots of people tell me they like it, but I don't think there are many people who love their own _______ (fill in the blank...)
All the pictures that were not photos of my family (yes, that does include my skull coffee mug...she's an old friend!) came from my Pinterest boards...