Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Subway Art

Happy Tuesday y'all!


I am overwhelmed with how many new followers have joined my little blog in the past 2 weeks!  Yay :)  Thanks to all my readers...can't believe there are some who want to read what I have to say!


If you've read my past few posts, you know I'm busy printing to my heart's desire...stuff for school, activities for my 2 year old.  I printed out some ABC cards for my 2 year old (3 in September...wow!) and she loves them!  She loves to sing her ABCs and points out the letters everywhere and anywhere!  I don't want to push her, because she's only 2, but I thought I'd let her play with these.  If you have a toddler or kiddo...these are super cute! (and free!!  they are too good to be free, but I'm not complaining!)




  

I've really gotten to where I like all this subway art I'm seeing out in blogland and pinterest. I've printed out a few to frame and display at school.  

I can't display the one I printed for 2nd grade, but here's the link: http://fabulousinfirst.blogspot.com/2012/06/sale-and-subway-art.html

And there's this one that I love...
(source) the link will take you back to the original blog post with download
Well, I played around on my new favorite photo editing website, pixlr.com which is wonderful.  If you liked Picnik, you'll love Pixlr!  I decided to make one myself!  I don't know how good it will print out, but here's one for you!  


Print it out...just right click it and save it to your computer.  Let me know how it works out for ya!  You probably can adjust it...I would think a 3 X 5 would be good...or even a square sized print.  

3 comments:

  1. Haley,
    I am friends (and co-workers) with Andrea from Reading for the Stars and she told me today that we teach in neighboring counties; it's a small world!

    Thanks for posting the subway art. Do you have the one in the frame? I would like that one, too.


    Sarah @ Learning is for Superstars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I'm your newest follower and a brand new blogger. I would love for you to check out my blog -

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great art! :) Super excited to follow another 2nd grade teacher's blog!

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete