Thursday, June 7, 2012

My Obsessions Linky

Now that I have time (wow!) to blog, I'm going back and hitting some linky parties that I've put on the back burner.  I'm linking to the My Obsessions Linky that Bonnie at Living a Wonderful Life is hosting.  If you've not checked out her blog, it's awesome!  



Obsession Number One:  Clipart.  I giant puffy heart love clipart.  How can you not?  I haven't downloaded any in a few days and I feel sad.  I think I'm going to need to find some new ones...hmmm... perhaps some owls for back to school?  Some of my favorites to shop are:

                                  


Obsession Number Two:  Shopping...for my daughter and myself.  Who wouldn't love to shop for this kiddo?
This is my daughter and myself on my other obsession...my blue netbook.  We are watching the ABC song (one of millions) on youtube.  Nat loves it!

Obsession Number Three:  Coach purses... this is a definite splurge when I do this, and it's not very often that I buy one.  I have an opportunity to shop the outlet ONLINE and that's where I buy my pretties.  Until I hit it big on TPT, that's all this diva wannabe can do!

Obsession Number Four:  Mexican food.  I love it.  I made this last night and it was delish (and spicy!! the best combo!)


I found this on Pinterest, but followed the link back to dashingdish.com which is AWESOME!  I won't even get on Pinterest because it's much more than an obsession.....sigh.

Hope you'll link up also!!  I could list so many more but I won't...don't wanna look too pathetic hehe!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha I'm laughing so hard because I posted my obsessions for the linky party a bit ago and it looks like you read my mind.

    Clip art is my number one and I say 2 of the same people and purses (Coach) is another obsession of mine and my food pic is Taco Soup. Too funny!
    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with clipart too!! I love making creations because of the cute clipart that I can use to make it.
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dead on - you nailed it! Sounds like us teachers think a lot alike. :)

    Emily
    Tangled with Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for linking up and for your sweet comment! Mmmm Mexican food...I am totally craving our local mexican restaurant now! I may need to get on the clip art bandwagon! I feel like a slacker!

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete